Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dumb, even by Fox News standards

I thought this was one of the dumbest columns about gender relations that I've ever read:  The "war on men".

Also worth mentioning, since I'm on the subject, is this video:  Fox News called out for Benghazi hype.  A lot of people on Fox News and in the Republican Party (listing those separately was redundant, I know) are pushing conspiracy theories about the Benghazi incident.  The problem is that nobody has a good explanation for why Obama would need to lie about it in the first place.  Why would a terrorist attack in Libya need to be covered up?  How does Obama gain if his ambassador is killed?  Call me crazy, but this omission seems non-trivial to me.  Apparently, motive isn't a necessary component of a conspiracy theory for paranoid people anymore.

No comments: